Saturday, December 12, 2009

The 1010 Challenge


For the 1010 Challenge, I will be reading books that fit into 10 different categories; some categories will be traditional genres but some might be a little more creative in order to get the maximum number of books off of my endless TBR pile! For a little extra challenge, I am going to read at least three books per category. I'm sure some of my categories will be complete in a couple of months but some will probably take the entire year!

For the most part, I am not going to decide in advance what books I will read for each category, instead I'll just file them where they fit. But, there are a few books that are physically on my shelf at home that I am determined to finally read! I have put those in the list already but everything is subject to change :) The books listed haven't been read until they link to a review!

Published in 2010

Romance/Romantic Suspense - I should just call this my Nora Roberts category!

Presidential Biographies
1. Truman by David McCullough
3.

Young Adult - still trying to fill the void left by Twilight and Harry Potter!

Ongoing Series - this category will definitely have more than three books!

New (to me) Authors

Science - piggybacking onto one of my other challenges

Thriller and Suspense - again, piggybacking on the challenge through Book Chick City

Chick Lit

Get It Off My Shelf!!! - books I have owned forever and will read in 2010!
3. Guns, Germs, and Steel by Jared Diamond



No comments:

Post a Comment