Sunday, May 9, 2010

What....a hilarious collection of stories

Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang
Chelsea Handler

Chelsea Handler, where have you been all my life?! In reality, we could never be friends because we both like to be the center of attention too much but I enjoy reading your books and knowing that I am not the only one who tells innocent lies to my friends to see if they will believe me, gets myself into amazingly embarrassing situations, and always embellishes an outrageous story just a little to make it more fun to tell.

While Ms. Handler's first books focused on one night stands and excessive drinking, two activities that always make the best stories, this book has less of a theme and is more just a collection of the completely outrageous situations she gets her and her friends into. But, she does not lose the excessive cussing, brutal honesty, or the constant drink in hand as she airs her dirty laundry....and everyone else's!

Perhaps not quite as good as her first two books but still a highly entertaining and quick read that will definitely have me picking up a fourth book when/if it's released :)

No comments:

Post a Comment