Saturday, November 27, 2010

Third read for an eschewer of re-reads


I'm pretty sure this book does not need any synopsis; by this point it is probably one of the most recognized books in the world! I am an eschewer of re-reads, there are just too many books out there to spend time reading the same one again; however, there is something about the Harry Potter series that I just can't resist - this is my THIRD time reading them!

Each time I pick them up, I am transported back to Hogwarts with Harry, Ron, and Hermione to battle evil and safe the wizarding world. I LOVE these books....

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Year 1)

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Year 2)

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Year 3)

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Year 4)

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Year 5)

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Year 6)

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Year 7)


No comments:

Post a Comment